No Products in the Cart
Did you know that some your favorite beauty products may actually contain hidden ingredients that are less than ideal for your skin? Gross! At ARAS Ayurveda, we strongly believe in using natural ingredients that benefit and repair our precious skin. So to help you out before our premium personal care products launch, we’ve put together some of our favorite tips and tricks to ensure your skin is staying healthy and glowing, even on a budget. How? By using ingredients you probably already have hiding in your kitchen cupboards! Let’s get started:
1. Lotion Bars
With just THREE products, you can create a soothing lotion that will keep your skin moisturized and silky alllllll day long. Here’s how:
- Grab 1 cup each of coconut oil, shea butter (or cocoa butter) and beeswax, and combine all three into a glass bowl.
- Place the glass bowl over a small saucepan filled with 1 inch of boiling water.
- Simply stir the mixture until it has all melted then remove and let cool.
- As an optional step, you now add any essential oils if you desire.
- Next, pour the mixture into moulds and let harden. That’s it, easy as pie!
- Finally, rub the bar against your skin and feel the moisture seep in.
You seriously won’t be able to stop touching your velvety legs! Hey, could be a good idea to use before a date too!